This month I'm tackling HEALTH! We all know most women have some resolution to lose weight, but this one goes way beyond just dropping some lbs. It's about improving my physical AND my mental health...changing eating habits, restarting my workout plan, visiting doctors (even if it's scary), making time for just me, and spending quality time with my family and friends.
I'm starting with a TO DO list so I can map out how I will implement these changes throughout the month:
- Set up doctors appointments (one for a physical, and one to see the dermatologist)
- Eat out only once per week
- Cook and try new, healthy recipes
- Snack on veggies
- Cut out caramel colored soda
- Walk or jog at least 3 times a week for at least 45 minutes
- Schedule a girl's night out
- Get a massage
- Make time just for me to do what I want to do (read, craft, blog, take a warm bubble bath, etc.)
At the request of a very, dear friend, I've made the Be a Better Me printable in blue and brown. Here you are sweet friend!
Wishing you the best 2011! :)